Thursday, May 08, 2008

Girl's Day Out!!

When we were away in Chicago, I missed the birthday of two of my girls: C10ike & Miss Amanda Harris. So I thought it was only fitting that we go out for some pedicure action to celebrate them being on this earth and more importantly, having them in my life! Before hitting up the salon we stopped off for a boatload of sushi....no seriously, it came to us in wooden fisherman's boat that took up the whole table. Needless to say, we were giddy. Then we plopped ourselves in the massaging chairs for 10 toes (well 30 toes in all!) of uninterrupted bliss before finishing off one glorious day with a super cheesy chick flick. It just doesn't get any better than this!





hyjinx at the movie theatre!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

so what did you all and your new toes go to see at the movies?

Armin de Fiesta said...

Love the hulk shot!

carla ten eyck said...

I think I should win the award for looking most like the hulk.

Salty Grapes said...

Oh you girlies are too darn cute!!!!