Saturday, January 27, 2007

The look of Joy


There is nothing quite like the look of joy in a loved one's eyes. We see it when we photograph weddings, we see it when we shoot engagements, but sometimes we don't always see the joy in the everyday. Yesterday, I suprised Mary with a cup of Starbucks on my way back from the studio. For her, the feeling she gets when she sips her grande latte is well worth the $3.50 markup on a 5¢ cup of coffee. I'm not a coffee person, but there is nothing better than the look in her eyes when she sees that white cup in my hand - Priceless. For Cooper (my other love), joy comes in a much different form. You should have seen him today as I hauled the 37lb bag of Purina One into the kitchen! I'm sure he thought he had died and gone to puppy heaven. Sometimes you don't have to look far to find the joy in your life.




1 comment:

Anne said...

Awwwww... you're making me miss my puppies!!!