Friday, February 16, 2007

Bleh!



Well, it doesn't happen often, but I am one sick puppy. I always manage to get sick once a year, and thank God it's never during wedding season. The great thing about this blog is that I can share my cold with you and you don't have to worry about catching anything. I'm sure it has NOTHING to do with the sub-zero wind chills we've had here in CT, or the ice storm we had this week. I've been whimpering to Mary for the past two days, and she always just smiles and takes such good care of me. Gotta love all the chicken noodle soup, OJ, and cold-eeze bubble gum! I also love getting wrapped up in the awesome quilt her great-grandma made for her. So, here's my question to you guys: What are your must-haves when you get sick...the things you just know you'll never get better without?

No comments: