Thursday, August 21, 2008

Cool shot!

While looking back through Josh & Beth's engagement shoot from this past May in San Francisco, I came across these two frames that I thought were pretty interesting side by side.   For this one I was across the walkway with the 200mm when this biker rode through my shot (which seems to be happening a lot lately!).  Both Josh & Beth and I were all standing still for the two frames, so you're just seeing the front of the bike in the first one an the back of the bike in the second one. Pretty cool!

5 comments:

Robin Dini Photography said...

ooo! that took a second but i see it now :) Very cool. Movie night rocked guys! great idea!

Val McCormick Photography said...

Holy crapazoli!!!! That's awesome. COOL!!!

Val McCormick Photography said...

Holy crapazoli!!!! That's awesome. COOL!!!

Erin Harvey said...

Awesome, so unique!

Sublime Studios said...

Sweet shot!