Sunday, January 20, 2008

Big BLUE!!

That's right!!! My boys in BLUE pulled off another huge win in the frigid land of Lambeau. It wasn't the prettiest game I've every seen, but the Giants fought hard and now they're headed to the SUPER BOWL!!! I've been waiting since 2000 to host another Super Bowl party (we're going to try hard not to think about that game) and so I finally get the chance again! Super Bowl Sunday is at the Marantzs this year! Mark your calenders, February 3rd, for a rocking good time with the Giants taking on that other team to the North. All are welcome (even Pats fans) Who's in??

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm SO there!

Oh wait.

Anonymous said...

well shoot, that posted too fast :)

I'm not there... I'm here.

We'll be with you in spirit, I guess ;)

Carlos Baez said...

I'll be flying back to Miami from Cabo San Lucas, where I have a wedding on Feb. 2nd. Won't get to see anything, bummer. Go Giants, just kidding.

Armin de Fiesta said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Armin de Fiesta said...

I'm glad the Giants won the championship, and hope Manning gives Brady a run for his money. I can't stand Brady! LOL

Unknown said...

Go Giants!!!