Friday, March 21, 2008

My Picks

Those of you who know me, know that I'm not the biggest basketball fan, but I do love making guesses for the NCAA tourney every year. The first two years I did this in high school, I would have won every pool in the country, so the next year I put my $10 in with some of my friends and finished dead last. (Thus ended my gambling carreer!) Now I know my pick to win it all is not a favorite by any means, but when you bleed blue & gold, you have to have West Virgina in the finals ;-)

The first day of the tourny... I'm off to a good start:


My Bracket:

2 comments:

Robin Dini Photography said...

insane save by San Diego today...sorry CT. But I have to say that was quite a shot in overtime.

Justin Marantz said...

Well, I had a great first round, and then it all fell apart after that! Who would have thought that 4 no. 1 seeded teams would make the Final Four!? At least WVU made a heck of a run at the Elite 8!