Sunday, March 09, 2008

New Hampshire Recap

We're back from an awesome week at the Grazier's Married Photographer's ski retreat in the White Mountains of New Hampshire. We had such a blast hanging out with Matt & Enna Grazier, Tabitha & Larry Sherrell, Kim & John Sanderson, and Christine & Andy. Mary and I can't wait until we can all get together again! So without further ado, the pictures:


Breakfast of champions!



Christine and Andy - Christine may have made this shot, but it was Andy that took first place in the pool tournament (beating me TWICE in finals of the double-elimination tournament!)


Matt & Enna w/Olli


The Grazier Boys


Kim & John Sanderson - I thought I had shots of everyone on this trip, but somehow Kim managed to avoid my lens the whole week, so I had to steal this one from the Grazier's blog. Also, check out the awesome "We Click" shirt that Matt & Enna made for each of us!


My little ski bunny, the beautiful Mrs. Marantz


Tabitha & Larry Sherrell


The little Sherrells


Thank you guys so much for an awesome week! We're so blessed to have friends like you!

3 comments:

Tabitha and Larry said...

Thanks for sharing these fun shots! We had such a good time with you all. Loved getting to know you guys better!
;)tabitha

Unknown said...

Totally cool! That first images made me jump from my chair and run for the kitchen! Good times!!

Josh Hudson said...

Ummmm!!! That first image looked mighty tasty..... That looked like a great time to get back to basics and center yourselves before the season starts. Beautiful images!!!