Sunday, March 09, 2008

New Hampshire Recap

We're back from an awesome week at the Grazier's Married Photographer's ski retreat in the White Mountains of New Hampshire. We had such a blast hanging out with Matt & Enna Grazier, Tabitha & Larry Sherrell, Kim & John Sanderson, and Christine & Andy. Mary and I can't wait until we can all get together again! So without further ado, the pictures:


Breakfast of champions!



Christine and Andy - Christine may have made this shot, but it was Andy that took first place in the pool tournament (beating me TWICE in finals of the double-elimination tournament!)


Matt & Enna w/Olli


The Grazier Boys


Kim & John Sanderson - I thought I had shots of everyone on this trip, but somehow Kim managed to avoid my lens the whole week, so I had to steal this one from the Grazier's blog. Also, check out the awesome "We Click" shirt that Matt & Enna made for each of us!


My little ski bunny, the beautiful Mrs. Marantz


Tabitha & Larry Sherrell


The little Sherrells


Thank you guys so much for an awesome week! We're so blessed to have friends like you!

3 comments:

Tabitha & Larry said...

Thanks for sharing these fun shots! We had such a good time with you all. Loved getting to know you guys better!
;)tabitha

erich camping said...

Totally cool! That first images made me jump from my chair and run for the kitchen! Good times!!

Maggie & Josh said...

Ummmm!!! That first image looked mighty tasty..... That looked like a great time to get back to basics and center yourselves before the season starts. Beautiful images!!!