Friday, June 13, 2008

Lil' Lallos

This morning we had the BEST time ever hanging out with event planner extraordinaire Tara Lallo and her little ones. Tara just had lil' Katherine Avery a month ago today ( I couldn't believe how AMAZING she looked after only one month!!) and we were so excited to go up and meet her! Tara's two year old, Michael, joined in on all the fun and as you'll soon see served as the entertainment for the shoot!

Tara is so beautiful!



Yep, I'm awake now!



Michael loves being a big brother!


Little toes!





More little toes!




6 comments:

Robin Dini Photography said...

these are great guys! i love the blue color theme :) Congrats Tara! We worked together while back. Hope your doing well. Beautiful little boys...

Armin de Fiesta said...

Fun shots! Nothing better than a child's smile :)

Enoch Photography said...

Really fun and sweet shoot. I love baby toe and a child's smile. Now I have to go wake up my daughter to hug her. :D

Robert J. Trenske said...

Really great shots guys, I really love the hands and feet photos!!

Val McCormick Photography said...

Awww, I LOVE baby toes!!! Great shots. Love the clarity and tones here :-)

lindsay@sixpence said...

Beautiful shots! Congrats Tara!