Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The Turning Point - Philadelphia

Mary and I are back in the City of Brotherly Love (this time with my mom & dad) where today's high temp. reached 97 degrees! Luckily we spent most of the day at the awesome and inspiring Turning Point conference, which was not only a great break from the heat, but also the perfect opportunity to learn more about OUR business from a whole new perspective. We'll be talking quite a bit more about the conference when we get back on Thursday, but here are a few images from Day 1:







2 comments:

cassandra-m said...

Hey mary from savannah! I was just checking things out. I can't wait to hear about the conference. I so need to attend a seminar or workshop to help me with business sense. I think with only the creative half of my brain mostly..ha.ha. when I am using my brain...ha.ha. take care ;)

Unknown said...

Philly Rocked! So good to meet you and your Dad! Are you going to Master Mind in San Diego! Great photos of Buff!

It's a Good Life!

Fran Rokicki, Broker~Mentor