Thursday, May 03, 2007

Mentoring Rocks! (The Sequel)

Justin and I are gearing up for our trip to Chicago for PartnerCon next week and now we're even MORE super excited to go because we just found out that we won the bid for a mentoring session with Nathan & Amber!!! The Holritz's (hmmm...is that gramatically correct?) ROCK and they make such a beautiful, happy family. We can't wait to meet them because their work is just *incredible*...like the bring tears to your eyes when you don't even know the couple kind of incredible... and they always seem to have SO much fun whatever they're doing! I always love all the smiles I see when I check their blog. And I LOVE their idea for fun Mondays! So yea, we can't wait... and we just feel so blessed at the chance to learn from them. Our good friend Nikki also won the bid for Liana and our other good friend Enna is actually signed on to be a mentor for some lucky photographer... so needless to say Chicago is going to be a mentoring fest! Good times! :)

2 comments:

Amanda Harris said...

SO jealous that you are going to Chicago - I so wish I was going but have work commitments :(

Hope you are having a good weekend.

Holritz Photography said...

Wow guys! You all are SO kind with your words! Really looking forward to getting to hang out with you in Chicago!!! See you soon!

- Nathan