Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Announcing...the "How to Plan a Life" Contest Winner!!!

ok we're blogging from the gym to *finally* announce the winner of our how to plan a life contest! omg this was REALLY hard for us because ALL of the comments were so darn awesome! I can't tell you how many times we read and re-read them! We have some serious gold star stickers for all of you (just send us the $19.95 for s&h and we'll get those right out to you. Sorry no COD), but at the end of the day someone had to come out victorious! So without further ado......





.....




......


The winner is................................................ dot dot dot....Derek!! we awarded him bonus points for his use of both Cal Ripken AND WVU towels and we also gave him a 10 for the dismount, giving him the highest overall score of 4 1/2 out of 5 kitchen aid mixers. His $50 gift card to Williams Sonoma is being sent to him by carrier pigeon. Congrats Derek!

As in all great contests, there is also a runner up and we decided to award this prestigious title based on a people's choice award. And this year's winner, for her entry entitled "If my husband were a sitcom character" is Miss Carla Ten Eyck! She will be receiving her $25 gift card via pony express.

Thanks to everyone who played!! I can't wait for the next one! clearly the endorphins are kicking in...y'know and endorphins make people happy ("and happy people just don't shoot their husbands!" -Elle Woods)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

First off, I'd like to thank you because that dismount was PERFECT! Secondly, thanks, I'm glad ya liked my comment. ;) Thirdly, congrats to Carla. Everyone's comments were awesome, and there's really no advice that should be skipped. Just a quick question though, if I got a 10 on the dismount, how did I get a 4.5? Did I have a -5.5 for the rest of the stuff? And how bad was everyone else's dismount? And it's true, happy people don't shoot their husbands. Lastly, I'll make sure my boss isn't hunting pigeons for the next few days....don't want my prize to be intercepted. Love you guys, catch ya soon!

carla ten eyck said...

Yay! i am pumped! And yes my very own advice has been thrown back at me over and over since I put it out there, thanks AMANDA HARRIS! :P But it sure does work...