Sunday, November 11, 2007

Simple things

Yay for the first red cup of the season!!! ETA: omg, have you guys seen this?! www.itsredagain.com


Simple things, originally uploaded by justinmarantz.

Sent from my iPhone



The return of the red cups can only mean one thing...Christmas is well on it's way!! And that's just fine with me because it is my second favorite time of year and all, but I couldn't quite let fall go without one last hurrah! So without further ado, here are some pictures of a haunted hayride we went on with Joey & Brian right before the honeymoon



Chillin at Pizza Hut before the hayride


Yum!


Hey is that Ben Affleck in the picture?

3 comments:

STEVE DePINO said...

So funny I was just having a conversation about how I love those holiday cups :)

Justin Marantz said...

nice! makes it feel like christmas already!

STEVE DePINO said...

Oh my god you look just like Ben Affleck in that photo...to funny.