Thursday, June 21, 2007

Millie Holloman Rocked the House!!



Ok first off, can I get an AMEN to the fact that Millie Holloman TOTALLY rocked our PUG house (aka the super hospitable Steve DePino's house)?!?!?!

There were 45 totally amped photographers packed in with us and they brought an AMAZING energy with them. It was so great to hear that so many of you are down with our open & sharing (& hugging) agenda. :P


Millie absolutely tore it up!! She had us laughing, heck she had us rolling, but most of all...she had us thinking! I know so many people who told me they felt like they were on fire after hearing her speak and haven't been this excited about their businesses in a loooong time. I can't WAIT to see all the great things that come out of having her visit our group.

But I already know what the BEST one is: our awesome new friendship with Millie Mills. I wish all you PUGGERS could've bunked out at our place for the past few days to see all the crazy fun we got into! There was couch jumping, jim jams & "I'm makin' WAFFLES", spontaneous birthday parties, and weird dudes at Subway. It just doesn't get any better than that!

Millie, we love you with all our Ha-ha-ha-ha-hearts! And "Oh my heck," I can't wait til we come down to NC to tear it up Southern style! yeeeeee-haw!

2 comments:

Millie Holloman said...

okay... that blog post totally has me rolling! great times! I am so grateful for the opportunity to speak and get to meet everyone. Thanks for treating me like family and letting me hang with all of you! Rock on CT PUG!

Mary Marantz said...

dude! you are family now! helloooooo!

xoxo
M:)